+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Many of you will recognize the name Carol Blackwell. Carol has written several articles here on the Alzheimer's Reading Room that reveal her feelings and emotions while caring for her husband Bob who has Alzheimer's disease.
Alzheimer's runs through Bob's family. In the video below you will see Bob's mother, Carolyn, who also suffers from Alzheimer's. Carolyn is 97 years old.
You'll hear from Bob and Carol.
Very emotional for me.
Read this article by Carol Blackwell, Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief Photos of Bob, Carol and family on the USA Today website.
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,800 articles with more than 602,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room