If you know someone in the area, or if you are in a support group in the area, please let others know about this presentation.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Presentation “Dealing with Inappropriate Behaviors” related to dementia and Alzheimer’s
When: 2 p.m. Thursday
Where: Brookside Glen Assisted Living & Alzheimer’s Care, 400 Bradley Park Drive
Cost: Free and open to the public
RSVP: Call 706-322-3040 -- today is the last day to register
Julie Smith, a nurse practitioner for VistaCare Hospice, will be presenting.
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room