|Joanne Koenig Coste|
A nationally recognized expert on living with Alzheimer's Disease, Coste's presentation will begin at 4 p.m. and is free to the public.
In order to catch this presentation, you will need to be in the area of Concord, Massachusetts.
Please share this information with those you believe might be interested and able to attend.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Understanding Alzheimer's: Community Programs for Patients and Families
Public presentations on Alzheimer's education.
Joanne Koenig Coste's presentation will be held in the North Community Room at Newbury Court on Deaconess Road. To reserve a seat, call (978) 402-8223.
Joanne Koenig Coste is the author of Learning to Speak Alzheimer's,
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room