High school students will help elementary students understand Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias when they present the play “What My Grandma Means To Say”
Play encourages dialogue around Alzheimer’s and dementia
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Man killed dementia-hit wife in 'act of mercy' before drowning himself
Pat Robertson raises question about Alzheimer's: Fight or flight?
First detection of pregnancy protein in older people destined for Alzheimer's disease
Alzheimer’s Advocates Honor Laguna Cops
Employers’ Health-Care Premiums Rose 9% This Year
Lower Blood Sugar, Bigger Brain — But No Impact on Cognitive Ability
Before Looking at Communities for a Person with Dementia Consider this
Texas Tech Health Sciences Center faculty
launches battle against Alzheimer's
Walk to end Alzheimer's comes to Michigan City
Walk to End Alzheimer's Oct. 15 at the Circle
Walk To End Alzheimer’s To Take Place Saturday At Chautauqua Institution
@AlzheimersRead Alzheimers and Dementia News 927
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,910 articles with more than 652,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Creating Moments of Joy: A Journal for Caregivers, Fourth Edition
The 36-Hour Day A Family Guide to Caring for People with Alzheimer Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room