People want to know, what is going on with this Insulin spray, and the use of Insulin to treat Alzheimer's disease? Is this the magic bullet.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
We have quite a bit of information here on the Alzheimer's Reading Room on this topic. Keyword search: Alzheimer's insulin.
For those of you interested in the most recent news and the information we have available on Insulin as a treatment for Alzheimer's you can follow the links below.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
To watch a very good video on what is hot in the news right now go here -- Insulin Spritz Shows Promise for People With Early Signs of Alzheimer's.
- Insulin could be Alzheimer's therapy
- Insulin Like Growth Factor (IGF-II) May Boost Long Term Memory and Prevent Forgetfulness
- Insulin Spritz Shows Promise for People With Early Signs of Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's Disease Could Be A Third Form Of Diabetes
- Dietary Changes Affect Biomarkers Associated With Alzheimer’s Disease
I want to alert you that the information currently available on this specific research -- SNIFF 120: Study of Nasal Insulin to Fight Forgetfulness -- comes from a Phase 2 clinical trial. So far we are talking about a population of 104 patients.
I can tell you that there is no funding now in place to take this research to the next step, a Phase 3 clinical trial. Even if the funding were to be made available, it will be many years before the findings become available.
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,910 articles with more than 652,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room