A simple proposition, does touch (tactile communication) benefit patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease?
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Pat Robertson might want to consider watching this video. Robertson said,
"The person suffering Alzheimer's is gone, gone, they are gone ... I know it sounds cruel but he should divorce her and start all over again."
He might be surprised to learn what Sol Rogers thinks, believes and has learned.
Go here to watch Pat Robertson Advises Man, Divorce Your Wife With Alzheimer's (Video)
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,910 articles with more than 652,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room