Dotty and I entered the Homemade Memories Recipe Contest. We need your vote.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dotty and I want your vote in the Homemade Memories Recipe Contest.
They are not making it easy to vote as far as I can tell. You can try this link to Vote -- http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/132978/voteable_entries/26839943.
If that doesn't work you can try this link to Vote -- http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/132978/voteable_entries?page=4
We are about half way down the page on page 4. Our entry is a recipe for Kale Chips. A low calorie tasty alternative to potato chips that are also loaded with Vitamin K.
Why Kale chips? Kale is very high in beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, and reasonably rich in calcium.
Don't worry, Dotty is still getting potato chips also.
Please note, you can vote once a day. So vote early and vote often.
I will remind Dotty each day that we are in the contest, and that all our friends are voting for us like crazy.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,910 articles with more than 652,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room