By Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
I learned something today that I had never heard before. Dotty mentioned the Lobster Club in south Philadelphia in the video.
The Lobster Club turned 100 years old in 2007. After a little investigation, I found out it is about a block and one half from where my mother lived as a young girl.
The members of the Lobster Club also performed in the famous Mummers Day Parade on New Year's Day in Philly.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 3,810 articles with more than 298,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room