First question, did you ever have a problem with poop that smelled like a mothball?
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
In the comments under the article, Dotty Pood, our reader Mimosa22 mentioned that she had this problem
Poo with an Odor of Mothballs
I never heard this one before.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
I did have one problem that I solved by doing some research. Poo that smelled really really bad.
To solve that problem we used Align (brand name) Probiotic. Worked like a charm and continues to work.
First question, did you ever have a problem with poo that smelled like a mothball?
If so, how did you solve the problem?
If not, any ideas on how this problem might or could be solved?
Use the Add New Comments box below to add you solution. Feel free to talk among yourselves about this one.
I am really looking forward to your comment(s). Don't be shy, enter a comment.
I wonder if Dr Oz knows the answer?
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,910 articles with more than 652,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room