If you have been touched by Alzheimer's, you can learn more about the disease by listening to this podcast.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
This entire show is dedicated to a discussion of Alzheimer's disease (AD).
You will hear me talk about the Alzheimer's Reading Room, as well as, a long list of topics that should be of interest to Alzheimer's caregivers, their families, or any person that has been touched by AD.
Persons who find it difficult to make it to a support group should find the podcast of interest.
If you don't see the podcast go here.
I want to extend a special thanks to Mary. This was the best interview I have ever done. This can be explained in part because her mother, Karen Sunderwirth, is the full time caregiver for her step father, Dr. Bill Sunderwirth.
You can also read and listen to an interview of Karen Sunderwirth and Mary Reichard here, Coping With a Spouse's Diagnosis.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,910 articles with more than 652,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room