Dotty talks to her parrots after she wakes up on Sunday morning.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
In this podcast Dotty starts by speaking with Harvey. Shortly thereafter she calls Petey a "dummy" and he starts speaking. You will hear one wild and crazy segment when both parrots try and speak at the same time.
Dotty has a strong voice this morning, and she has a headache.
Listen to the podcast. If you don't see the podcast go here.
If you are interested in learning more about how I use the repeat parrots in my caregiver effort you can read the following articles: Is Pete the Parrot an Alzheimer's Caregiver Detective?, and Alzheimer's Patient Sings Yes Sir Your My Baby With Parrot.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 3,101 articles with more than 452,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room