Landy Elliot raised $4,210 for Alzheimer's and Dotty helped her carry the ball.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Blondes vs. Brunettes flag football game, Washington, DC. Dotty's name is on the back of Landy's football jersey.
Blondes vs. Brunettes
Landy scored a touchdown.
Great effort on her part.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
A little bit of dye and
a great deal of determination
Hair’s the thing: Blondes vs. Brunettes is a win-win
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room