This Disease (Alzheimer's) has made me fearless -- Meryl Comer
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Meryl is President of the Geoffrey Beene Foundation Alzheimer’s Initiative and organized Rock Stars of Science initiative.
The Geoffrey Beene Gives Back® Alzheimer's Initiative was launched in November, 2007 as a major charitable beneficiary of the "GBGB Geoffrey Beene Gives Back®" philanthropic program.
If you don't see the video go here.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room