You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. Which best describes you?
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Reading Room we have an area where you can Add a New Comment. You can also reply to any comment.
Today, I suggest you talk among yourselves.
For example, how are you feeling right now? Are things going well, or not so well?
Is there any thing that is bothering you over and over?
Did your loved one make you smile today? Is you loved one driving you crazy today?
When was the last time you attended a support group meeting?
Can you suggest a topic for an article for publication on the Alzheimer's Reading Room?
If I held a Meet-UP in Delray Beach where you could come and meet Dotty and me, would you be interested in attending? Have you ever thought about holding a Meet-UP in your own town?
Okay, don't be lazy, go down and write something in the Add New Comment box.
If you are on another website reading this, go here to find the Add New Comment box.
You can also invite your family, friends, or those you know in a support group to come here and participate.
Last one, where are you located?
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room