The Center for Memory C.A.R.E. (Clinical Assessment, Research and Education), at the USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute, is designed to support patients and their caregivers while providing convenient access to the latest research, technology and care.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Carole Larkin digs the simulated driving experience. Imagine an actual driving test for persons living with dementia.
Go here to get a better understanding of the new memory care center -- USF opens one-stop memory care center designed for comfort of patients and caregivers
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room