By Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's is not very well understood, and it is hard to understand. This video, in my opinion, serves as a "foundation" to understanding.
Soon there will be two kinds of people in the world.
And, Persons that know someone that has Alzheimer's.
It is up to you and me to help educate the populace. Take action. Email and share this article. We can all be an activist today.
Title: How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
Learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia in the Alzheimer's Reading Room.