This is an open ended question for all readers to answer.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
"It's not my mom anymore."
What would you say to them?
Please put your answer in the Add New Comment box below.
If you know others that would be interested in interacting, please send them the link to this article/
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room