Dotty and I went to the New Year's Eve Fireworks at midnight in downtown Delray Beach, Florida.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dotty had no problem staying up for the New Year's Eve fireworks which went off at midnight.
Her best comment of the night? Where is my highball?
We had a good time.
We hope that each and everyone of you have a wonderful New Year.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 3,261 articles with more than 402,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room