Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Dotty, 95 years old|
Diagnosed with Alzheimer's
Persons living with Alzheimer's don't want your pity, they want your help, understanding, and love.
I'm Not Dead Yet You Dipshit.
Feel free to comment on the Alzheimer's Association advertisement above in the Add New Comments box below.
Who writes this crap anyway? I didn't graduate from high school but, shouldn't it be "if there WAS One".
More Dotty Says.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Driving with Alzheimer's Can Mean Death
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room