Alzheimer's Reading Room
- How has Alzheimer's impacted or changed your life?
- What is your greatest challenge as an Alzheimer's caregiver?
- Do you think you are being treated fairly by family and friends?
- Who in your life has stepped up to help you?
- What websites or organizations have you turned to for guidance?
- How do you find the strength to keep going?
We are always on the lookout for new perspectives and voices on these issues, and new contributors to write about their caregiving experience.
Share your stories and feelings below in the Add New Comment box.
If would like to submit an article to the Alzheimer's Reading Room -- go here -- to learn how.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Communicating in Alzheimers World
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room