This is an excellent short video about the new UCLA Alzheimer's and Dementia Care program. This shows that the "real needs" of the Alzheimer's community are finally being addressed.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
UCLA is launching the new UCLA Alzheimer's and Dementia Care program that will provide comprehensive, coordinated care, resources and support to patients and their caregivers, who are often family members.
The UCLA Alzheimer's and Dementia Care program will have three main components: creation of a dementia registry; a needs assessment of patients listed in the registry; and individualized dementia care plans based on those assessments.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Read More on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimers World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
You are reading original content from the Alzheimer's Reading Room. For more information on Alzheimer's and dementia go here. If you would like a free email subscription click here.