A member of the Alzheimer's Reading Room community needs our help. What insight or advice can you offer?
Alzheimer's Reading Room
This request for help actually came in as a comment/question under the article, Music and Memory, An Old Man's Reaction to Hearing "His" Music.
Help! I am having trouble changing my wife's soiled clothing.
She wont do it herself, and when I do it she yells and hits me.
I must get it done or she will stay soiled for hours on end.
I have hired home care people to do it but she does the same thing.
Use the Add New Comment box below to offer you advice, insight and helpful suggestions.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room