|Dementia patients from the Sidmouth Club in Devizes with |
winning whippets Monty and Dave
Do you have an interesting photo?
Write up a short description or caption and send it to us. To get started use the contact button in the upper right and we will send you the information you need to get started.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Something Had to Change
- Alzheimer's Caregivers are the Chosen
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's and Learning How to Trust
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
Creating Moments of Joy: A Journal for Caregivers, Fourth Edition
The 36-Hour Day A Family Guide to Caring for People with Alzheimer Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room