What do you think?
Alzheimer's Reading Room
buddiband is a comfortable, discreet and waterproof wristband personal alarm that can enable people with dementia to get out and about with confidence.
buddiband has been funded and supported through the Living well with dementia Design Challenge, a competition run by the Design Council and the Department of Health to rethink life with dementia.
More Insight and Advice from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Something Had to Change
- Alzheimer's Caregivers are the Chosen
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's and Learning How to Trust
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room