How do omega-3's impact memory? CBS News medical correspondent Dr. Holly Phillips speaks about a new study that suggests fatty acid foods are linked to a reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Something Had to Change
- Alzheimer's Caregivers are the Chosen
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's and Learning How to Trust
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room