Chris Hunter was diagnosed with younger-onset Alzheimer's four years ago at age 46. His wife Debbie shares her family's story of hope, strength, faith and courage.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Association - Western and Central Washington State Chapter
ALZWA Chapter's Channel
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room