In the video you get to see Dotty at the gym, see Dotty climbing on to and using the treadmill, and see her interacting with me and others at the Banana Boat restaurant.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
If you watch the first 40 seconds of this video you will see Dotty and me in the gym.
The first part shows Dotty stepping up on to the treadmill and walking on the treadmill.
You will also see Dotty doing the stand up sit down exercise. Before Dotty started doing this exercise she was falling down all the time. After a few weeks, she never fell once during the for over 6 years.
You can also watch the interview which runs an additional five minutes. You will also see more of Dotty throughout the interview including the two of us at the Banana Boat and at the beach.
- Why Do the Deeply Forgetful Say No So Often
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- Urinary Tract Infection, You Can Learn From My Experience
- Frightened, Bewildered, Apprehensive, Anxious, Angry
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room