Biochemist Gregory Petsko makes a convincing argument that, in the next 50 years, we'll see an epidemic of neurological diseases, such as Alzheimer's, as the world population ages.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
His solution: more research into the brain and its functions.
Does anybody really care about this growing trend of neurological disease?
Oddly, many of the politicians that seem to be ignoring this problem will suffer from AD dementia, or some type of neurological disease during their lifetime.
Interesting, people with neurological diseases have a low incidence of cancer.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
- Alzheimer's, Urinary Incontinence, Urinary Tract Infections
- Alzheimer's Caregiving Dealing with Behavior
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room