I like it. This could stimulate conversation in Alzheimer's patients. It did for us.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Singing is not only an enjoyable activity, it can also provide a way for people with dementia, along with their carers, to express themselves and socialise with others in a fun and supportive group.
Definitely worth watching and sharing.
Source: Alzheimer's Society
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Why Do the Deeply Forgetful Say No So Often
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- Urinary Tract Infection, You Can Learn From My Experience
- Frightened, Bewildered, Apprehensive, Anxious, Angry
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room