Comment are not disabled, we are currently experiencing technical problems. Please be patient.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
We use a service called Disqus for our comments here on the Alzheimer's Reading Room. Occasionally they experience technical problems and that is what is happening right now.
There are more than 36,000 comments on this website. Disqus captured and vended for your reading every one of those comments.
The service is usually very reliable.
In fact, Disqus is working right now ( I just tested the comments section). However, they are still experiencing problems so the service is currently sporadic.
The problem should be resolved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Why Do Alzheimer's Caregivers Torture Themselves?
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Alzheimer's and the Importance of Thinking Positive
- Why Do the Deeply Forgetful Say No So Often
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The ARR knowledge base contains more than 3,811 articles with more than 312,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Creating Moments of Joy: A Journal for Caregivers, Fourth Edition
The 36-Hour Day A Family Guide to Caring for People with Alzheimer Disease