Lori La Bey will interview me live on the Internet today at 1 PM on Alzheimers Speaks Radio.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Lori La Bey will be interviewing me live on her BlogTalk Radio show today at 1 PM est.
This is a call in radio show so you are welcome to call in at this number and ask a question --
(714) 364-4757. Press 1 if you want to ask a question.
To get to the show live on the Internet go here --
I look forward to seeing and hearing from you later today.
Live 1 PM EST, 12 PM CST, 10 AM PST
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- The Last 25 Articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- My Name is Lisa
- Connectedness and Attachment in Alzheimer's Care
- Alzheimers Caregiver Why are the Little Things Bothering You?
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The ARR knowledge base contains more than 3,811 articles with more than 306,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
The Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR) offers a searchable Knowledge Base that contains over 3,800 articles about Alzheimer's disease. This intellectual capital is offered free of charge and is available to the entire Alzheimer's community Worldwide via the ARR website.