Right now I am out in the Blue Nowhere.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
I had a major computer crash and I am assuming that my hard drive is corrupted.
The first place I took my computer too wanted to keep it for 3-5 days. The second place didn't have an adapter so they couldn't put a monitor or it to check.
So right now I am out of business.
For those of you that emailed offering to volunteer or help please bear with me for a few days, I will contact you when I can.
In the meantime, you can use the search box on the right to search the knowledge base for information. For fun put in WayBac, Dotty, or Founder.
Or talk among yourself in the comments area below this article.
Now, I need to figure out how to find the right person to fix my computer and save my "stuff"
- The Last 25 Articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
- How Long Do You Want to Live?
- Alzheimer's, Speaking and Cognitive Function
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The ARR knowledge base contains more than 3,811 articles with more than 306,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room