Karsyn Molyneux, 9, held a crazy hat day at Parker Farms School in Wallingford to raise money for her team in the Walk Against Alzheimer's on Oct. 14 at Bushnell Park in Hartford.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
An excellent effort. Congratulations Karsyn, you are a real role model.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room