How to keep communicating with a loved one as Dementia Progresses
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Here is how it is described:
For people living with dementia, and for their carers, communication can become a struggle as the condition progresses.Go to the Bupa website, and then click download to get the toolkit.
The Talking Toolkit contains advice from our dementia care experts and first hand tips from carers in our care homes about how best to engage and connect with friends and loved ones living with dementia.
What do you think?
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room