Alzheimer's Reading Room
Today, Wednesday, Oct. 10, from 4–5:30 p.m. leading researchers from the Cure Alzheimer’s Fund Research Consortium, including Steve Wagner, Ph.D., Sangram S. Sisodia, Ph.D., and Chairman Rudy Tanzi, Ph.D., will gather to discuss the road map to therapies.
David Shenk, author of the national bestseller The Forgetting, Alzheimer’s: Portrait of an Epidemic, will moderate the event and questions will be encouraged from the audience.
To watch and listen go here --
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room