An insider's perspective on what you can do to help a person with dementia
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
In this video, Christine Bryden gives family members, carers and professionals an insider's perspective on what it feels like to have dementia, and what they can do to help.
I think if you take the time to watch and listen to this video you will get some excellent insight, and you might gain a better understanding of how a person living with dementia can feel.
Christine Bryden is the author of Who Will I Be When I Die?
Tip of the hat to Western and Central Washington State Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association (the best I might add).
I actually found this video on their Pinterest page. Also worth a visit. Lots of good stuff on their page and worth following.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is Dementia?
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone with Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's, Your Brain, and Adaptability
- Life After Dotty - Five Months Later
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- >Alzheimer's Quotes
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room