By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Guilt over not doing enough. Guilt over not being there enough. Guilt over wrong choices, broken promises, lost tempers, unfinished conversations.
TV-radio personality Leeza Gibbons, founder of the Leeza's Place communities for caregivers, shares a personal Caregiver Confession and provides tips on how to cope with the challenges of caregiving. Courtesy of Caring.com.
Were you, or are you, consumed by caregiver guilt?
Sound off in the comments section below.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room