By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
All of the segments are now freely available for viewers on the Internet.
Below you will find the link to each of the four documentaries and a short description. Alzheimer's and dementia caregiver might want to watch the segment on Caregivers first.
I was interviewed by someone for HBO; but unfortunately, Dotty and I were not selected. Boy would that have been something. W e did not fit what they were looking for at the time.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Click on any link below to go to the streaming video for that segment of the documentary.
The Memory Loss Tapes takes an intimate look at seven individuals living with Alzheimer’s, seeking to introduce a new understanding by sharing the devastating experience of memory loss from the point of view of the person with the disease.
Grandpa, Do You Know Who I Am? With Maria Shriver is geared toward children and young teens coping with a grandparent’s illness, and presents vignettes that can help a child understand and deal with a relative’s gradual decline into Alzheimer’s.
Momentum in Science is a two-part, state-of-science odyssey that takes viewers inside the laboratories and clinics of 25 leading physicians, revealing some of the most cutting-edge Alzheimer research advances.
Caregivers is a collection of five family portraits that illustrate caring for the different stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- Majority of Adults Fear Alzheimer's Disease, Want Greater Effort to Defeat It
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- Urinary Tract Infections Can Hasten Memory Loss in Alzheimer's Patients
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The ARR knowledge base contains more than 3,811 articles with more than 306,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room