Charlie McDonnell is an English Video-Blogger who is raising money, with a matching donation, for the Alzheimer's Society.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Known on YouTube as charlieissocoollike (or just Charlie) he is currently the most subscribed YouTuber in the United Kingdom. He is 21 years old.
I would rather see candid videos like this one instead of the canned celebrity ads and videos we usually see. I can identify with this young man.
One thing for sure, Charlie's Alzheimer's video is getting viewed. 182,000 times in the first day. The video also has almost 19,000 Likes which is very impressive.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Advice and Insight into Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room