"When I was a boy growing up in Brooklyn, NY, there were two things I liked most about Christmas: (1) my father would always set up my Lionel electric trains for me to play with and (2) there was no school Christmas week. The latter was the best gift of all. Regrettably, those days and my father are now only loving memories".
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- Majority of Adults Fear Alzheimer's Disease, Want Greater Effort to Defeat It
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- Urinary Tract Infections Can Hasten Memory Loss in Alzheimer's Patients
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room