I remember the Christmas my husband surprised me with the gift of a sewing machine. I had not asked for one, nor did ever think my husband might come up with such an idea.
Although my sewing skills are somewhat limited, I was very excited about this gift. Over the years, the sewing machine has made curtains for our house, pillows for our porch, bedding for a crib, dresses for my 3 girls, and Christmas tree skirts.
A blessed holiday to all!
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- Majority of Adults Fear Alzheimer's Disease, Want Greater Effort to Defeat It
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- Urinary Tract Infections Can Hasten Memory Loss in Alzheimer's Patients
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room