My wife and I spent our very first white Christmas with our daughter
Jenni and our son-in-law Reg in Horgen, Switzerland. Our 2009
Christmas was the most memorable Christmas to date.
~ Noel and Erna Stiles, Johannesburg, South Africa
Horgen is a popular residential location and a major business centre on the southern shore of Lake Zurich. This small town also offers a host of leisure options, thanks to its surrounding natural areas and its range of cultural activities.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- Majority of Adults Fear Alzheimer's Disease, Want Greater Effort to Defeat It
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- Urinary Tract Infections Can Hasten Memory Loss in Alzheimer's Patients
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room