I am remembering my most recent wonderful quiet and lovely intimate dinner with Vance and our son Justin December Eve 2009. We knew something was different happening in Vance, but we had no idea that he was dealing with Alzheimer's Disease at the age of 52.
It wasn't until the following March that the "AD" word came into light as a possibility.
We are SO grateful for each and every loving memory that carries on with us, and we have become SO VERY BLESSED in having an abundance to get us through!
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- Majority of Adults Fear Alzheimer's Disease, Want Greater Effort to Defeat It
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room