Merry Christmas to the Alzheimer's Reading Room family, and the entire Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide.
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The ARR knowledge base contains more than 3,811 articles with more than 306,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Advice and Insight into Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room