The woman a resident of Bay County, Michigan was out all night in below freezing temperatures.
Apparently she was found after 11 hours and pronounced dead at the hospital.
When the emergency crews that were searching for the woman found her she was dressed in a white nightgown.
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to do
- Alzheimer's and Wandering
- Tips to Prevent Wandering
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room