Did you ever want to be a difference maker? This is your opportunity.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
|I'm Max Wallack|
I need your help.
He is trying to win $10,000 for the Boston University Alzheimer's Disease Center. A selfless act on his part.
How can you win $10,000?
By casting the deciding vote in this contest. The vote that puts Max over the top.
All you need to do is click the link below, and click vote. Look to the upper left.vote.
No forms to fill in, no gimmicks. Click the vote button and you are done.
You can vote once each day. The contest ends tomorrow February 5.
You can also consider copying the link, putting it into an email, and asking everyone you know to vote.
Click the link, click vote, you are done.
Stop Alzheimer's Now
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's What's the Use
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- How to Get an Alzheimer's Patient to Eat More Food
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room