Alzheimer's Reading Room
I read this story in the New York Dail News. It should serve as an eye opener and wake up call to all caregivers in the Alzheimer's and Dementia community.
Do you have all your paper work in place? Have you been putting off executing all the necessary legal and health documents you might need soon, or down the road?
Are you really willing to suffer the pain and consequences that could come if you fail to execute the correct documentation in advance?
Are you in a state of denial?
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Take a good hard look at this woman's face.
|Source PEARL GABEL/PEARL GABEL/ NEW YORK DAILY NEWS|
A 74-year-old Brooklyn woman suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and unable to sign paperwork has been threatened with the termination of a rent subsidy by heartless bureaucrats at the city Housing Authority In New York.
Continue reading in the New York Daily News
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room