I couldn't resist publishing this video. It made me feel happy, and yes, it reminded me of Dotty.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Who knows? Maybe this song will work with your dementia patient. Its worth a try. Turn up the volume, show them the video, and see what happens.
Let us know in the comments section below.
This video received 2,000,000 views in less than 2 week. Nana is 88 years old.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room