Hopeful Aging brings together proven strategies to help everyone get the most out of their later life by harnessing the lessons of neuroscience with a learning technique called C-MAP.
Viewers of Hopeful Aging will learn how a positive approach to Alzheimer's and dementia can create a higher quality of life.
John Zeisal will discuss 7 of the most common myths that are often associated with a person living with dementia.
This show will be airing frequently on PBS. Go here to check the television schedule for your local area.
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's What's the Use
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- How to Get an Alzheimer's Patient to Eat More Food
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients