Alzheimer's Reading Room
This video was taken about 2 months before my mother went to Heaven.
At the time she was in the moderate to severe stage of dementia. She had scored as low as 12 on the MMSE. She was first diagnosed in 2004.
Some people could find this video a bit disconcerting since I keep ask my mother what she is eating. Finally with a little help she figures it out.
You might also take a good look at her face at she takes her first bite, and then continues eating.
I would be interested in your comments. Use the comments box below.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
To like or share this video click here or click YouTube in the lower right hand corner of the video while it is running. Please consider sharing.
Dotty went to Heaven on May 25, 2012. View more Dotty videos here.
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World Bang Your Head Against the Wall
- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized Influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The Alzheimer's Reading Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles, and the ARR has more than 343,000 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.Search more than 4,000 original articles in the Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base